Plug Inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels

• ShayCzarkie
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Oct 2018
8.0

The location is amazing, near a lot of nice cafe's and resturants and there's two metro station about 5 minutes from the hostel. I wish there was a common room so you could meet other people but all in all the hostel is good but small and very compact.

• Israel, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2018

i think its a great value for money. the rooms are small, the shower is very small space, the elevator is very small and we was in the 5 floor, but its nice and cozy. the staff is very nice and helpful. and the breakfast was simple, Baguette and croissant but lovely. we had a great time.

• jess4864353
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
1st Oct 2018

The hostel is located in the centre of the Montmartre district. It is an easy walk to a metro station and was very easy to get to everything we wanted to see. The room was smaller than we had expected from the photos , however it is Paris so there is not a lot of space so that is expected. The staff were helpful when we needed boarding passes printed/advice on getting around the city. It is definitely not a party hostel, very quiet atmosphere but I would recommend it.

• taylorandadam1645
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
1st Oct 2018
7.1

This was my first hostel stay so, I’m not sure exactly how it rates. We stayed in a 6 bed room, me and my boyfriend. Towels from a previous guest were left all 3 nights of our stay. My boyfriend switched beds to be in one closer to me and the sheets weren’t changed or washed. I realize hostel breakfast is limited but our last morning my boyfriend was running late and I asked to take a croissant for him and the woman refused. Staff nice other than that and fine place. GREAT LOCATION!!

26th Sep 2018

This hostel is in a great location! A 5 minute walk to the closest metro station and the Montmartre neighborhood has wonderful sites and restaurants. When we first entered our room, it strongly smelled like smoke but opening the windows reduced the smell. The beds were firm and comfortable, but the bunk beds do not have railings on the top which slightly concerned me. Every staff we encountered was friendly and happy to answer questions. Also, the elevator was TINY! But that's Paris.

• India, Couple, 31-40
26th Sep 2018

Place is conveniently located close to multiple metro stations. The area is very lively and streets are buzzing with people all the time.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2018

I loved the place. My room was very big (it was a private with private bathroom) and it was very comfy. The location is great, only 5 min (or less) from the metro station. There are a lot of sex shops and cavaret shows in the area, and at night it feels a bit different than at day, but it is not unsafe at all. I would really recommend this place.

• linas_lietus5816
  • Lithuania, Male, 41+
20th Sep 2018

Hostel, that cares to give you a towel. Also kiosk for real browsing. Handsome smallish hostel. Luxury bathroom. Have no idea, how they can do along with that small space for breakfast, but haven't happened to wait for a seat at the table. Miss these breakfasts of travel freedom, now at home. Thanks! Area where the hostel is suited, is mixed bag unfortunately, as is attractive for too various reasons: sheer beauty, also shady businesses of the night. Similar to elsewhere of this oversized city.

18th Sep 2018

The hostal was very clean and tidy. The location wasn’t exactly very close to the center however it was located in the heart of Montmartre witch is a very unique, beautiful and famous area pf Paris, the place excede my expectations, I would highly recommend the place of traveler.

• strachanshannon3955
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Sep 2018

Staff were courteous. The neighbourhood couldn’t be any better. Close to a metro station and lots of cafes. The ensuite bathroom I had was lovely but had no hand soap or hand towels. The bunk beds were creaky and a little unstable. But overall the vibes of the place were good and I loved the location.

×