Plug Inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels

Fabulous 3959 Total Reviews

• patrykstepien1232990
  • Poland, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2018

The hostel is located in a wonderful area, it really is the Paris that one imagines. The hostel itself was very nice. The staff were beyond helpful. When I return to Paris I'll probably stay again.

• chleung09022932
  • Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2018

The staffs are really nice , the rooms are clean. Very good location. But there is no locker in the room. The toilet and the bathroom are clean but tiny. I was living in second floor, and i could hear the bell from ground floor and people from other rooms.

6th Apr 2018

Had a great experience staying at this hostel and would definitely stay again! Staff were friendly, breakfast is included and is substantial enough to get you through the morning (just make sure to go early enough so they don't run out of food!), location is perfect - right in the heart of Montmartre, it's clean (floors slightly dusty), and secure! I felt very safe and comfortable. Metro stops are close by, along with tons of cafes and restaurants. Only complaint is no lockers in rooms.

1st Apr 2018

The hostel provides reasonable accommodations and has free breakfast included. Also, the front desk staff is helpful in providing information of how to get around the city if you've never been. There is a shuttle that can take you from the hostel to the airport, which is an hour away, but make sure you book ahead of time. Tell the desk and they will help you book it.

30th Mar 2018

Location and cleanliness are perfect. Breakfast could be better.

• ashybynum
  • USA, Female, 25-30
27th Mar 2018

its everything it says it is. checkin was easy peasy, I got there way early and my room wasn't quite ready yet, but I was able to securely leave my bags on their super cute covered terrace (specific spot for luggage storage) and they have small lockers for valuables such as jewelry, passport, that $40 brie I just bought ;)

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2018
8.0

The lady with the glasses at the lobby was really friendly and helpful. You can hear people walking up and down the stairs when you're inside of your room though, and if you're unlucky, some guests were just rude and made such loud noises in the middle of the night. Aside from that, everything was fine. I enjoyed my stay.

• Markheyburn7122
  • England, Male, 41+
17th Mar 2018

Great location but someone should of thought about the showers.............. worst design I have ever seen!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Mar 2018

Second time at this hostel, mainly because I love the area. This time the room window had the Eiffel Tower off in the distance, and the bathroom was freshly painted and with heaps of space. Staff were great (shout out to Issam and Mike!) and breakfast is filling. Only downside (which isn't limited to this hostel) if that no one seems to just hang out in common areas anymore, so it can be quite difficult to meet people, especially if everyone in your room is more engrossed in their phones...

• aleisha_edwards2536
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2018

I was sceptical to stay at first reading other reviews but my experience was great, I arrived into Paris early morning and they let me store my bags there that whole day before check in and even let me shower downstairs so I could get ready for the day after an overnight bus, I checked in lil bit early got to choose my bed and all was lovely. Had two other wonderful room mates. The next day I checked out and they let me keep my bags there again and could stay there that evening til my next bus

×