Plug Inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels

• parradicilloadriana886
  • Italy, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2018
5.1

The rooms are too small, you can hardly move when the 3-4 beds are occupied, there are no lockers in the rooms, only a few for specific things in the reception, the -tiny- bathroom was dirty. Breakfast is a croissant and a piece of baguette that really, this is of the worst quality, you're in Paris, you don't need to eat bad baguettes ;) reception staff was okay! location was perfect for visiting Montmartre, but I knew late that there are better options around, anyway!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2018

Wenn loved the Location! It is close to Moulin Rouge and sacre coeur! The beds are Not that confortable. Breakfast was included anderen quite good (Baguette, Croissant, cereals, etc.)

• gs_2224
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
28th Feb 2018
4.6

I chose this hostel because of it's location in Montmartre. Unfortunately, the hostel is more like a cheap hotel than a hostel. Not atmosphere at all, a tiny (I mean really tiny) elevator, uncomfortable and noisy beds, and worst of all, I found hair of other people in my sheets. The staff was really kind changing me to another room when I asked for it, but the conditions of the room were the same so I decided to go to another hostel.

• aarongrych8628
  • USA, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2018

Staff was absolutely fantastic and the smaller size of the rooms gave the hostel rooms a more private feel, which is not always apparent. My only knock on the place is that Montmartre is a bit far from the city center, and quite far from either airport, although it is situated right by two metro stops. I would definitely stay here again.

27th Feb 2018

I would pay to see a rugby player or professional wrestler try to use the elevator. Other than that, the staff is very friendly when you talk to them, problems are resolved quickly, and the location is surprisingly tactically sound (in central Montmartre, with Arc/Louvre/etc all being straight shot walks. Would be an ideal place if I was still drinking.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2018

I really like the Hostel. The people is helpful, the place is near some stores like restaurants. My room was clean, I slept with three girls, also nice. Easy to reach any destination. And the breakfast was good. I has bread, coffee, milk and cereal. I would go there again! ;)

• jamiebradley144695
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2018
8.0

Very close to Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge, but pretty far from everywhere else which was expected. There is a subway station about 5 minutes down the street which worked great! We had a private room and our own bathroom which was amazing compared to other hostels I’ve been in and the included breakfast was nice as well!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Feb 2018
6.9

No lockers in the room and luggage storage was not secure.

12th Feb 2018

Great overall, staff-wise one person was really helpful with recommendations and another was lukewarm in terms of knowledge and mood.

11th Feb 2018

Excellent place. Very goog location. Great conectivity. Very clean and quiet at least the 6 floor.

×