Plug Inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels

Fabulous 3888 Total Reviews

• sumitbangera238958
  • India, Male, 25-30
8th Dec 2017

I had a great experience. If i visit paris again i would chose the same hostel. I would also recommend to friends.

• Ireland, Couple, 31-40
8th Dec 2017
6.3

I was not impressed with this place as my boyfriend and I arrived to find that our twin booking was actually a bunk bed, the guy at reception kept stating that I booked budget and this meant that we got a bunk. Budget was no where on my booking confirmation from Hostel World. As the Hostel was fully booked we could not move rooms. Our room was cold with a drafty window, the wardrobe couldn't fit any of our clothes and we kept finding blond hair everywhere. The only positive was it's location.

• taylormpierce
  • USA, Male, 25-30
7th Dec 2017

Plug Inn was my very first hostel experience and it was great! The hostel is everything you need, nothing that you don't need - the basics, at a great price. The staff is very friendly and helpful, offer free towels, and free breakfast. A+++

5th Dec 2017

Enjoyed my stay at Plug In. Only one issue or problem. When I registered online there was confusion over the billing. I had wanted a private room for one person. The website bumped me up to two people staying. I didn't notice until later, when it was locked in. I think Hostelworld website could be cleared so that there is no confusion.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2017

Everything is good Just one thing Sometimes it was so hot in the room.

• markawest1969
  • England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
28th Nov 2017
8.0

Was very well located in the Moulin Rouge - Avoid a room on the ground floor as the door is noisy. Staff very helpful and willing to chat. Very easy to travel around here and enjoy the local history. Hostel was clean and comfy bed!

• ashleigheis4781
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
27th Nov 2017
7.7

The shower was very small and it would have been nice to have some sort of lockable storage in the room. Otherwise it was good hostel not too far from the main attractions of Paris.

25th Nov 2017

The hostel was in a nice neighborhood but a bit far from most of the main sights. It’s really accessible by the metro though. The rooms didn’t have lockers but they were were nigh enough and very clean. The staff were really nice and helpful and the breakfast was good. Not much of a social atmosphere though

24th Nov 2017

Wonderful hostel!! My friend and I booked the cheapest option, and were so surprised to end up in a room with only 3 beds, a private shower, and a private toilet. Yes it was small (and might be an issue if you are a tall/large person) but for us it was perfect and well worth the money. The location is a bit far out from the city center, but near many metro stops. Also the neighborhood itself is very nice, Montmartre was WAY cheaper than closer into the city. Breakfast=good, staff=friendly

• mirzaisrarbaig9164
  • England, Male, 31-40
22nd Nov 2017
4.6

This hostel is the worst hostel I've ever been to period.

×