Poppi's

Superb 195 Total Reviews

• sharigriz4541
  • USA, Couple, 41+
17th Mar 2018

We loved Poppi’s! Met great people, perfect location and super comfortable.

• shanbam4348
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2018

I'm always a bit skeptical when booking hostels online, when I read reviews I'm never %100 the hostel is going to meet my expectations. I can confidently say that Poppis Hostel is a fantastic place to stay. The room I stayed in was very cozy, the bed was enormous and overall the falicities were very clean. Poppis herself was so kind and helpful, she really had created an amazing atmosphere to stay while I was on my trip. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

I'm so glad the guesthouse lived up to your expectations! Let's hope people reading your review will be inclined to be less skeptical now. Thank you!

• chrisfest859717
  • England, Male, 31-40
20th Nov 2017

With out a showdow of a doubt one of the nicest, cleanest and laid back places I’ve ever stayed. Poppi is great and a brilliant host. Great location and great place to stay! 10/10

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - the price for a private bedroom is absolutely unbeatable, you'd usually pay these prices for a shared dorm. Owner was very friendly, polite and gave an awesome reccomendation for a place to eat. No faults with my stay at all and I can't reccomend it enough.

• cmahpoy3114
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2017

We were only there for a short stay, but I would definitely come back and/or recommend Poppi's to anyone looking for a classic rooming-house experience in Revelstoke. Room's were clean, great shared facilities, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend Poppi's for a longer stay skiing and adventuring in the Revelstoke area, or for the tired traveler looking to get off the road on a trip across Canada.

×