Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any Cancellation/ No Show or Reduction in Numbers has a cancellation fee of 50% of the total value of the reservation.
To guarantee a group reservation, a deposit of 50% of the total value of the reservation is required. Please, contact the property after you book online.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With all the commerce (clothing, shoes, jewellery, bakery and traditional pastries, supermarkets, bookshops, etc) at a 5-minute walk and the public transportations necessary from/for the airport and other cities of Portugal as well as for the beaches and touristic attractions.
With 40m2, they are simply decorated and elevator accessible. They include cable TV, Wi-Fi and are ideal for an independent stay, offering all the necessary utensils to prepare meals.
In addition to the central location and the kindness and friendliness of our staff, we're pleased to provide you the following services:
•Car, scooter and bike rental;
•Ticket office for Tours, cruises and hop-on hop-off bus;
•Garage place for an extra fee of 10€/day that needs to be reserved in advance.
The reception is open every day from 8h30 until 20h. You can ask for any additional information at the reception, by phone or email.
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Non Smoking
Things to Note
Customers need to take the key at Rentcarcity, at number 742 of the Rua Santa Catarina
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>