Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room has a private bath-room, with Tv cable, safe box, air condition and a cosy design.
Common areas are also great.
Large kitchen fully equipped, big living room with multi lingual books, yard with swimming pool (heated with solar panels), sun loungers, BBQ, wood oven, balcony where to enjoy nice views, many hammocks and a free pool table.
Continental Breakfast it is included.
Wifi and parking are free of charge.
Posada de la Viuda it is located four blocks away from the bus stop number two, and two supermarkets.
The Viuda beach it is the nicest in the area, and it is 9 minute walk away.
The fishermen centre is 1.2 km away.
*** Please note that due to new regulations with Visa & Mastercard this hostel requires the 3 digit security from the back of your credit card! Please contact us to provide this code before your arrival.
If you don't send it on unfortunately your booking will not be guaranteed.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Board Games
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
Things to Note
Check out: 10:00
Reception hours from 9:00 to 22:00
Payment Cash on arrival
Payment by card on arrival it's 10% more
The ATM of Punta del Diablo works only in January and February!!!
Please note that, due to new regulations with Visa & Mastercard, this hostel requires the 3 digit security from the back of your credit card. You’ll need to send the security code (CVV/CVC) of the card you used when booking (this is the last 3 digits of the number on the signature strip at the back of your card) in order to fully secure your booking. The hostel will contact you, in order to provide it. Failure to do so may result in you losing your reservation.
Otherwise to confirm your booking, you can send the 50% of your booking thru Wester Union or Paypal.
Paypal sometimes charges a fee (6%), so only the amount recived, would discounted from your booking.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>