Posada del Abuelito

9.6
Superb 1896 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Feb 2018

Super sweet little hostel with a beautiful garden and fresh flowers around. Delicious breakfast with eggs and homemade jam. Always very clean, and staff were incredibly helpful. Only negative was that the Wi-Fi was bad in our room. Other than that we loved our stay and would definitely stay again!

11th Feb 2018

This hostal is truly one of quality and all-round balance: not only is the place great (communal-areas, breakfast, lounge with fire, guitar) but so are the staff, who looked after me with such kindness/humanity when I was ill from tommy-trouble! (thank you Rodrigo & Nili!) Our beds in the dormitorio were also good, and please appreciate their good message for guests in the kitchen! I highly-recommend this place.

• jillianbalderson7933
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Feb 2018

Simply fantastic in every way.

• Huckaround
  • Canada, Couple, 41+
31st Jan 2018

Fantastic place to stay. Great value, very friendly staff, wonderful breakfast included, very clean, guitar, books, fireplace... WiFi a bit spotty. I can't say enough good things about this place. Would definitely stay again.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Jan 2018

This hostel is FANTASTIC! The best I have ever stayed in. Clean, friendly, helpful, generous. The complementary breakfast is delicious and the hostel is very cosy. Highly highly recommend and I can’t wait to go back.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
25th Jan 2018

Friendly and homely. Cutest hostel we’ve stayed in and great value for money. I’d love a house like this place one day. The flowers in the garden are beautiful. We usually always get a private room with an ensuite but sharing a bathroom wasn’t a problem because it was really clean and well organised. Also, by far the cheapest and one of the best in Mexico according to us.

• jsando602164
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2018

El mejor hostal al mejor precio

23rd Jan 2018

If you come to San Cristobal I can't imagine finding a place better than this. I stayed in a private room and I had an enormous amount of space with the in-suite bathroom. They also provide complimentary water and extra blankets for warmth (I stayed in Winter). The courtyard and kitchen enable wonderful social interaction. Free breakfast with coffee is a plus. Staff were really helpful in booking a taxi and my Palenque tour. This is the place to stay in San Cristobal.

• rosannamalowney9636
  • England, Couple, 31-40
23rd Jan 2018

Perfect place. We stayed in a private double with a comfy bed and shutters not see-through curtains (this is a big thing for me!) Staff are super friendly and helpful, great facilities and a decent breakfast. Close to everything and very reasonably priced for what you get!!

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Jan 2018

Very welcoming and chilled hostel. Managed to get sick and they moved people around so I could stay for a few more nights. Would definitely recommend!!

×