Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the Barrio de las Letras, in the center of Madrid, next to the best museums such as the Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen. A ten minute walk to the Retiro park . Ideal for a memorable stay in this vibrant city, these apartments are centrally located and equipped with all modern conveniences.
All the apartments have one or two bathroom, full equipped kitchen, most of then are exterior and the duplex apartment have terrace.
Prado Apartamentos are ideal for couples, families and groups of friends. Larger groups can be accommodated in two or more apartments if necessary.
Prado Apartamentos Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 20.00 ( If they pay in advance, guests can enter from 3:00 p.m. until the time they want. If you want to pay in cash, you can do it in our office until 8 pm, after that an extra € 40 is charged. You cannot enter after midnight.)
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception ( We have no reception. Our office (located at c / Núñez de Arce, 14. Bajo A) is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. On the mobile phone if we are always.
Pet are not allowed
No noise after 22.00 View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>