Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can book a private, secure room within a 2-bedroom shared apartment, which has a galley kitchen and access to shared bathroom facilities.
Princeton Apartments features an on-site reception desk, an outdoor deck, a shared lounge area with a TV, and coin operated laundry facilities. WiFi is available for an additional charge. Guests can enjoy Indian and Japanese cuisine from the on-site restaurant.
There is a bus stop at the front of the building that can provide transport to local shopping areas and a variety of entertainment and tourist attractions including Sky Tower, 7 minutes' drive away.
Check in 14:00 - 23:00
Check out 8am - 10:am
Reception hours: 8am – 11pm
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a credit card.
Please note all guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in at the property.
Please note that this property cannot accept guests under the age of 6
Please note that guests aged 6-17 can only check in with a parent or official guardian. The legal guardian must provide a current photo ID or proof of guardianship if requested upon check-in. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>