Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free of charge cancellation is possible with at least 30 days before the arrival time.
After that, the whole amount will be charged.
Changes of the rooms and guests numbers are accepted without any costs or limit of time, but no more than 30% of the total initial number.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please mention the approximate time of arrival.
No smoking. No parties. No animals admitted.
For any details, please call 0039 366 7018250
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Promenade offers single, double bed or twin, triple and quadruple rooms, with private bathroom, air conditioning, heating, LCD TV, Internet WiFi 24/24 hours, room service. Italian breakfast included.
Most of the rooms have a splendid view to the river Arno and the Uffizi Art Gallery. Reservations for rooms with view within the limits available.
Among the main tourist attractions nearby, all at 1 - 15 minutes by step from us, we mention the Uffizi Art Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, the Boboli Gardens, the beautiful Piazza della Signoria, Florence Cathedral ( Duomo ), Santa Croce, Accademia, Mercato Centrale, more than 40 museums.
Cancellation policy: 7 days advance notice - no charge
Late cancellation or No Show: full amount charge
Payment upon arrival by: cash, credit card
Check in from : 14:30 - 20:00
Check out before : 9:30
For early or late arrivals, please call us or send us a message.
For the late arrivals, after 22:00 is the fee of 40 Euro/room.
Breakfast not included.
All taxes included except the :
City Tax : 4 Euro/person/day.
Cleaning Tax : 10 Euro /room /day.
For luggage storage there is a fee of 10 Euro/day/room.
Air conditioned is optional and surcharge : cost 10 Euro/day/room.
Pets not allowed.
We have, surcharge, airport transfer.
We organize trips at San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena and Cinque Terre and wine tastings in Chianti. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>