Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cobro de la primera noche por No Show
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Provincia Hostel has five comfortable and nicely decorated private rooms with bathroom, TV, air conditioning or fan and 22 dorm beds available.
This comfortable hostel has all the facilities you could hope for including a fully equipped self-catering kitchen with free coffee available all day, bag Storage, courtyard, some great social areas with a barbeque, hammocks, strewn garden, a sociable dining area, book exchange, free internet and WIFI connection available for guest use. There's also cable TV, lounge area, air conditioning or fan in rooms, several bicycles free for rent and a Plenty of information is available on what to do locally and the staff will happily advise you on day trips, activities and tours from Valledupar as well as hostels and places to visit all across the country.
The hostel has become a popular stop on travellers itineraries not only for its friendly welcome and great facilities but as a base for exploring northern Colombia. Located in a beautiful city, this is the perfect place for relaxing. We have a wonderful, friendly, and clean hostel. The nice and quiet atmosphere will truly make you feel at home. You will find a calm, clean and inexpensive hostel.
First Hostel in Valledupar Colombia - Colombian Owned -
Located in a beautiful city, this is the perfect place for relaxing. We have a wonderful, friendly, and clean hostel!!! The nice and quiet atmosphere will truly make you feel at home.
24 hour staffed office dormitories and private rooms free coffee linen included free Internet services free Wi-Fi TV room cable TV free DVD movies patio area BBQ chill out in the many hammocks laundry service fully equipped kitchen Facilities available: Refrigerator; Micro-wave oven; Electric kettle. bag storage book exchange tourist information bookings for all hostels in Colombia free bicycles staff guided ecological trips (space permitting) economical rates!
Known as the forest city, Valledupar is considered the greenest city in Colombia. As the birthplace of Vallenato music, the city is representative of a unique part of the Colombian culture.
There are several activities you can do in Valledupar such his relationship with the indigenous people (Arhuacos, Koguis, Wiwas, Kankuamos), view the interesting traditions, culture and their secluded town of Nabusimake. Enjoy traditional and Spanish colonial architecture; swim and dive in the cool, clean Guatapur and Badillo rivers; bird watch and hike in the verdant Los Besotes ecopark. For indigenous crafts visit the nearby historic village of La Mina and much more...
Altitude: 169 MALS
Temperature: 34C View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>