Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to peace and silence in a 2000-years-old cave village with the power of mountains and the magic of nature at 1000m altitude in a special climate zone with the nordic green loung and the southern sun. There are plenty of testimonies of sophisticated terraced agriculture and the historic centers Barranco Hondo de Abajo and Juncalillo. Bread, cheese, vegetables, fruits and little meat, sweet wine and some rum from the area until today.
Three cosy caves, separated by curtains, and one bedroom in the corridor (separated by wooden walls), each for a maximum of two persons, with comfortable mattresses, bed linen, reading lamps, towels and shower stuff. The caves are naturally air conditioned and are exceptionally deep in the mountain. Ear plugs are recommended, in this part is WiFi, too.
Travelizer Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not have a 24 hours reception, so please contact me in advance to let me know at what time you would arrive at the property.
The maximum period of stay 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>