Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
every reservation is "On request" the hostel will check and confirm as soon as possible. 50% deposit is required by money transfer to the owner's bank account. The remaining balance will be paid upon check-in. Deposit is nonrefundable on any amendment, reduce the number of persons or cancellation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pulley Hostel provides budget, safe, clean, comfortable accommodations with athletic industrial characteristic, the warm white lighting with seashore and boat decoration present freedom and relaxation. The warm heart with smiling face is the natural personality of every Pulley's staff to fulfill your stay feel like home.
Pulley Hostel is superb to stay and our coffee corner opens for everyone to fresh up with coffee and drinks. All guests have access to a kitchenette including kettle, toasters, fridge and microwave. We also provide free superfast WiFi FOC in all areas, coin-op operated laundry and an inviting lounge / Flat screen TV room. All rooms and showers are cleaned daily, bed linens and towels provided FOC and CCTV and 24-hour reception ensure the hostel is safe at all times. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>