Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Best Hostel in Indonesia 2020 // Most Popular Hostel in Ubud 2020 // Top #2 Most Wish Listed Hostels in the World // Top #7 Female Solo Hostel in the World!
Puri Garden is a boutique hotel & hostel in the heart of Ubud, just a few steps of the main sights, shops, restaurants and the world's famous Yoga Barn. Our cosy rooms offer an authentic Balinese feel with a modern touch in a beautiful spacious location, including a gorgeous garden, swimming pool, lounge, cinema room and restaurant area. We also provide many social activities, high speed internet, airport transfer and a healthy & tasty food by Ivy Cafe.
We are a fun, safe and great place to meet like minded travellers from all over the world and if you are looking for quality rather than price, you found your place! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Board Games
1st, Most Popular Hostels Ubud
7th, Best for solo female travellers
1st, Country Winners Indonesia
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>