Puriwasi Lima

8.7
Fabulous 651 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 31-40
30th Nov 2017

The staff were very helpful!! :)

• albaigma9384
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
29th Nov 2017

Large beds with big lockers on the rooms. A shame WiFi didn't work in my room! (Should fix that!) Kitchen was good, many appliances. Lovely having a free pisco drink every night at the bar served by Franco, a smiling barman. Although I didn't like not being able to drink your own beer even when the bar was closed... I would recommend if the WiFi is fixed and would have a computer for the guests to use.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
28th Nov 2017

Sadly I only stayed one night so far but will definitely come back when I visit Lima again. The place has a great atmosphere with a roof terrace and a bar where you can meet others. They gave me a welcome drink and gave me excellent advise on where to eat/go etc. Staff was very kind and helpful. Many thanks to Harold, who checked me in and explained me the map :)

28th Nov 2017

Staff did an extraordinary job in accommodating my needs

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2017

First time staying in a hostel, could not recommend more highly. Great rooftop for a couple of beers and friendly staff, with comfy rooms. I was struck down with a severe stomach bug from nearby food and one of the hostel attendants (Cynthia) took me herself to a clinic and helped me get the treatment I needed and not get ripped off, she genuinely saved me a lot of trouble and heartache, will definitely return here in future travels.

That Makes me feel happy , Don't forget that In Peru you have your Puriwasi Family. Cheers , Staff Puriwasi Hostel

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Nov 2017

Great atmosphere, great location great people

We are very happy that you could feel a good atmosphere here and we wait that you can return to Puriwasi. Cheers. Staff Puriwasi Hostel

• sebastianwasser7268
  • Germany, Couple, 25-30
13th Nov 2017

Had a great time in Lima for six days. The super-helpful and super-friendly staff made the stay very pleasant. Would recommend, would go again!

You are wellcome, we are happy that you have been a great time here, see you soon is you are thinking to come back to Peru. Cheers. Staff Puriwasi Staff.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7.7

Puriwasi Hostel in Lima is fine. It was pretty loud with raging techno near our heads. However the staff was friendly and helpful. We found the breakfast to be lacking a bit. We only stayed one night and it was a bit far from the airport. It was alright.

Hi, thanks a lot for have been here in Puriwasi and we are going to take your advice to improve, we wait that you can come back again. Cheers. Staff Puriwasi Hostel

• USA, Couple, 25-30
13th Nov 2017

Loved the cleanliness and attitude of the staff! Would definitely come back!

Thanks a lot for be here and for your comment, we expect that you come back to our hostel and Peru too. Cheers. Staff Puriwasi Hostel

• India, Female, 18-24
5th Nov 2017

I stayed at Puriwasi for a couple of nights when I was in Lima, in a 4 bunk room. The hostel has good ambiance, and the common areas are separated from the rooms enough that noise does not end up being an issue. My room was a bit lacking in power outlets, but the rooftop area is nice, the bathrooms are clean, and the location is pretty central.

Thanks for your comment for sure that help us to improve our service, if you are thinking to come back to Peru don't forget Puriwasi. Cheers. Staff Puriwasi Hostel

×