Q4 Hotel

• beccacampbell94037
  • USA, Female, 41+
3rd Apr 2018
7.7

Great location. Basic amenities. Friendly staff.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2018

Location is perfect! Kind of noisy but because of metro rail station. Beds are comfortable and clean but different from the pictures shown in the page. The bathroom in my. Room was stuck last day I stayed. Staff is kind and atmosphere was kind of boring :( but it is ok if you want to find a place just to sleep and you go with friends

1st Apr 2018
5.1

The hostel is located in front of a main avenue and a train line. One would expect in this case they would care about soundproofing the windows but it's not the case. Expect to hear the trains and ambulances ALL NIGHT. Some staff are arrogant and unhelpful, they should keep only a few good ones. The ensuite rooms are very practical though and the room is relatively clean. So...cheap option to save money and be close to Manhattan.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2018
6.9

The air conditioner was very noisy during the night. And it was cold. We were in the hostel at the beginning of april. We had snow, so you need a heater instead of a air conditioner.

• cazrice
  • England, Female, 25-30
28th Mar 2018
5.1

First impressions was that the staff seemed very rude on arrival. I didn’t get shown around so I spent ages trying to find my room. My bathroom toilet was blocked and filled with disgusting matter that I asked multiple times to get fixed. Only after 2 days did it get fixed. My bedside light did not work and it was freezing every night. It’s very loud as it’s right next to the subway. It’s convenient for getting into Manhattan quickly though so if you’re after convenience it goes okay.

27th Mar 2018

I can't say enough about this location. It is literally one block away from TWO separate subway stations. It was a breeze to get anywhere in manhattan or queens. The rooms were clean and people were quiet. I felt like the staff was not that friendly, but they weren't overtly mean. We had a heater in our room, but it was loud so people wanted it off and then we were cold, that's our own fault though. The stand up comedy was funny and it has good social areas.

• Zambia, Male, 41+
27th Mar 2018

Excellent place!

26th Mar 2018

Youth hostel perfectly located. nice staff. kitchen more often quiet dirty than proper bit it's ok book on this one: no surprise. BTW: room are with window --> meaning street + highway noise but free earplug are given at the office

26th Mar 2018

Pretty good location. Had good amenities and clean.

• victorlimaml8081
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
8.0

No place close to my bed to charge my phone. Left on the floor charging. Where people could step on It.

×