Quarters Capsule Hostel

Fabulous 294 Total Reviews
Fabulous 294 Total Reviews

11th Nov 2018

Very clean. Comfy beds. Great location. Would definitely stay here again!

• mcconnellroisin2644
  • Ireland, Female, 25-30
3rd Nov 2018

I loved the rooms in this hostel, my little capsule was so good, really felt like I had my own space. The communal area was great to, I wasn't there for long but it had a nice vibe. The location is great, however I must note that it is beside all the bars, which not everyone will want. The staff were very friendly and helpful, giving me directions to the airport and making sure I got there on time. Only criticism is that I think the bathrooms could have been cleaned a little more frequently.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2018

Great location, comfy beds, super clean. It’s not a place to meet fellow travellers, the toilet and shower are combined which makes it an awkward shower experience and the cubicles are too small for a standard backpacker’s pack which was annoying.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Oct 2018

Staff were brilliant. Very accomodating and clear, made the stay feel very comfortable and genuine.

• caraninah8328
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2018

I was very happy with my stay at Quarters. Location is great, staff are helpful and friendly, the place is very clean and has a great ambience. Would definitely book again!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Oct 2018

I was on the last few days of my month long Asia trip and wanted a clean and quiet place to stay. Quarters Hostel was exactly what I needed. The place was very clean and my room smelled fresh and good. It was my first time staying at a capsule hostel so having my own small space was enjoyable. The storage for my bag was ample. The staff was very nice as well! The washrooms were usually wet because the showers are placed next to the toilets but that was manageable.

22nd Sep 2018
7.4

Very nice hostel but no atomoshphere, not great as a solo traveller trying to meet people, but great location and the beds and room are very comfy

• billyniederer3388
  • New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Sep 2018

The dorms were clean, dark, and quiet, the beds were comfortable although quite small. Be aware that people can see through your ‘privacy’ blind if you have your light on. I thought the bathrooms were ok despite what other reviews have said. The best part about this hostel is the location. My only problem with this place is the staff. None of them seemed personable and were more concerned about telling you the rules than anything else. One lady in particular seemed quite moody for no reason.

13th Sep 2018
8.0

Quite a nice hostel. Very good location within walking distance to Marina Bay and other tourist sights. I was there for the Grand Prix so of course it was probably higher price than normal. Breakfast is pretty good, and the staff are very friendly. There’s a reason there’s no pictures of the washrooms though.... all in all a good stay.

• connormeade4482
  • England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018

Clean and comfy, helpful staff :)

×