Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Quattro Suite is a charming apartment very centrally located and very well served. The apartment is just a few meters from the Palazzo Comunale, the Prefecture, the Questura, the Palazzo della Provincia and the important Verdi Theater. At about 70 m there is the beach of Santa Teresa and the wonderful seaside promenade while typical restaurants, pub, handicraft shop and shops.
The old town of Salerno was formerly divided into 20 districts and you are in the Fornelle district.
Haberdashery 15 m
Salumeria minimarket 10 m
Town Hall 100 m
Pharmacy 300 m - Piazza Matteo Lucani
Supermarket 270 m - Piazza Sant'Agostino
Church of Santa Lucia 200 m
The apartment is 900 meters from the central station.
The apartment consists of 1 room plus kitchen and the bathroom. In the kitchen there is a table for four people and it is equipped with everything you need. In the room there is a large and very comfortable double sofa bed and an elegant mezzanine that houses a double bed. The bathroom is large and includes a large shower, hair dryer, personal soaps and bath towels.
Quattro Suite Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>