Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Expect long hours beside the pool with your friends and family. And if it is not the mood, from Sagres to Lagos you have a bunch of opportunities to find your way, from the beach to the Discovery Monuments, from the Monchique Mountain fresh air to the Lagos downtown shopping. But at the end of the day, you no option than to congratulate the beautiful and warms sunsets, with a glass of wine (and our terraces are perfect for that).
If you are looking for a real Algarve experience, you have to visit us and live like a local in our typical Algarve house style.
The decoration has typical Mediterranean inspirations to a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
On the poolside terraces, we have grass and garden for the children can play. Close enough for the parents can relax with an eye on kids' fun.
Airport transfers to Faro Airport can be arranged, as the car rent, or any kind of entertainment Lagos’s area offer: Scuba diving, water-skiing, windsurfing, surf, microlite, golf, horse riding, dolphin watching trips or grottoes trips. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>