Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are less than 1 km from Stone Bridge, the property is set 4.2 km from Climbing Stadium Karposh, 5 km from Millennium Cross and 1.1 km from Saints Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Macedonia Square, Kale Fortress and Museum of the City of Skopje.
The property is equipped with all new furniture. It has 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Living room where all the guests can sit and meet each other. As a host, I am 24/7 available for everything. Just call me when you need me. I will be happy to help you and to tell you where are the best places to hang out in Skopje.
All we want is to provide you a good stay and to leave with smile, and most important is to come back again.
Book your amazing experience!!
R&K Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 08.00 to 23.00 ( We donâ€™t have problem checking in guests earlier or checking out later than that period.)
Check out before 23.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (Not included, 1.50 euros tax )
Breakfast not included
Reception from 11.00 to 17.00
No special conditions View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>