Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Raahi The Travellers Nest is basically your home away from your home. We have a cafe on the 2nd floor of the hostel. Dorms or private rooms both are available . A/c or non a/c whatever you're comfortable with. We even celebrate the festivals during the festive seasons with all our guests. You can join us become a part of this huge #raahi_family.
You can have a peaceful time over here, can communicate with staff and people and make new friends if you want. We can also guide to the different locations to explore and can provide you the most convenient way to your other destinations. We also provide the best adventure activities to enjoy and make your trip more adventurous and unforgetable. Come and collect the best memories.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 11:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with 5% transaction fee.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction for private rooms. Age Restriction for dorms:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>