Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A newly constructed modern medium-sized hotel in a quiet and safe location facing Mihintale Road, Anuradhapura, and centrally located, accessible to all main roads, very unique location with easy access to everywhere.
The location is such great that Rajarata Lodge is both convenient and ideal for guests as train and bus station is both located in close proximity. Its location also gives guests easy access to supermarkets and other convenience stores in the town. However, the main benefit is the close proximity to the sacred city. Due to this a complete tour of the sacred city can be easily enjoyed without a hassle or inconveniences to the guest who patronizes our lodge.
For Whom - ideal for friendly families who need privacy, wedding couples, groups & holiday seekers who need privacy and relaxation in a quiet homely environment.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the rooms but have a smoking area. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>