Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is approximately 25 kilometers from the airport and 10 minutes from Cancun's legendary white sand beaches.
The Ramada Cancun City Hotel features 99 air-conditioned guestrooms all with private bath, one king bed or two double beds,
color satellite LCD TV, coffee maker, safety deposit box, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, telephone and balcony, some overlooking the pool area.
Our lovely restaurant has an open-air area, where breakfast, lunch and dinner is served featuring buffet and a la carte menu. Room service is available for all three meals and snacks.
We offer a free shuttle service to the public beach; an adult swimming pool and a childrens pool; free of charge internet access in public areas, parking; laundry/dry cleaning service and baby sitting service.
The Ramada Cancun City Hotel offers four meeting rooms with a capacity of up to 150 attendees. We are able to supply audiovisual and computerized equipment as well as trained personnel. Let us help you plan your successful meeting here in Cancun!
Our tour desk will be happy to assist you with arrangements to visit nearby sites such as Tulum, Xel-Ha or Chichen-Itza. You can also enjoy a day in Isla Mujeres or Cozumel Island. Your children will love to spend a day at Cancuns waterpark! Whether you come to Cancun on business or for a much-needed relaxing vacation, we invite you to stay with us at the Ramada Cancun City Hotel! Let us pamper you!
Please note that the pool will be closed for refurbishment between the 4-18 September 2017. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>