Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Realkhom Hostel is the best offer of free of charge to pick our valued guest up from Siem Reap International airport, bus station or boat station and drop to Siem Reap International airport, bus station and it is not only these above offers but also free to go for a walk to Pub Street, old market or 60 road and palm container in the evening from 6pm or 7pm until 9.30pm or 10pm.
It was established by the poorest student studying and living in the remote countryside with the poor family and he has been trying his best to work hard by using knowledge, Skill, Attitude, experience to serve for many companies in tourism industry since he finished high school 2002, training short course at Hotel and Tourism School.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. No smoking in the room but have smoking area. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>