Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If no show or cancellation with in 24 hrs of arrival, one night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% Security Deposit is required to secure the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The air-conditioned rooms and apartments have a small dining area with a fridge, a microwave and a toaster. Apartments feature a full kitchen, laundry facilities and a lounge/dining room.
For an extra charge guests can enjoy breakfast, which consists of cereals, toasts, eggs, bacon and sausages.
Children and extra beds
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the first night's accommodation of every guest will be charged.
Prepayment: You will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time.
Taxes and service charges: 10 % VAT is included. A City tax is not applicable A Property service charge is not applicable View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>