Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The campside is composed by toilets and showers, parking place, access to the Maule river, volleyball court, camping sites, motorhome sites, restaurant, and grocery. We try to follow an ecological way of thinking by installing solar showers, organic garden, recycling and using clean energies.
The sightseeing around the campsite is really diverse. Following the road that goes to the border with Argentina, you will be able to see the Valley of Condors, admire the magnificent Cascada Invertida, go trekking at the Laguna del Maule or enjoy a warm bath at one of the thermal stations. On the other direction, the lake Colbún offers a spectacular view and a perfect place to go kayaking!
For the sporty ones, the Tricahue park offers various hiking paths of 3 hours for the shortest to 7-11 hours for the longest. The landscape is breathtaking and you will surely be able to observe the famous parrot from which the park got its name. You can also go for a walk along the Maule river, it's up to you. Don't hesitate to ask for more information at the reception, we will be happy to help.
Refugio Tricahue Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 10:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 8:00 to 22:00 View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>