Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Granville, just outside of the Historical town of Falmouth. Falmouth is a seaside town with old Georgian buildings. The town was modeled after a town in England back in the colonial days. Falmouth was the first town in the Americas to have running water. It had running water long before New York City. It now features the Caribbean's largest cruise Ship pier. From my property you can go on tours to the Luminous Lagoon, Hampden Estates Rum Tour, Jamaica Swamp Safari Crocodile Farm, Chukka Good Hope Tour, Rafting on the Martha Brae River, Burwood Beach and many other interesting places to see.
We offer four clean comfortable rooms. One room with Queen Size bed, two standard rooms with double beds and one small room with a bunk bed. The property has a patio attached at the front for relaxation where you can enjoy the sunshine, the Caribbean breeze and the moon at night time.
Reggae Moon Guest House policies and conditions:
Flexible Check-in time.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash and credit cards.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>