Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Miriam and Philipp. On the 1st of April 2019 we took over Reipa Camping and started our adventure of running our own business. Miriam is born and raised in Reipa, Norway and Philipp is from Metelen in Germany. We share the passion for travelling and the outdoors. We fell in love while travelling in Brazil.
The campsite lies beneath spectacular mountains and is easily accessed from the Coastal Road. Explore Northern Norway and its wonderful nature!The apartments and cabins features a living room with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The campsite features stunning mountain views.
Relaxation options include a garden with barbecue facilities. Local beaches can be found nearby.
Svartisen, Norway’s second largest glacier, is 45 km away.
The campsite exists since the 1970’s and is located in a little town in Northern Norway called Reipå. By being north of the Arctic circle, we enjoy the magical northern lights in winter time and the breathtaking midnight sun in summer time.
Reipa Camping Terms and Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Late check-out is at 16.00, if possible ( late checkout is 25% extra )
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Payment on arrival by cash, credit and debit cards.
Reception is open form 15.00 - 22.00
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>