Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- up to 10 days before check-in date: no penalty will be charged
- within 9 days before check-in date: half of the total amount will be charged (50% penalty)
- no-show or cancellation under the stay: the total amount will be charged (100% penalty)
- reservations for one night only: the total amount will be charged (100% penalty)
if cancelled within 9 days before check-in date or in case of no-show.
- the reception closes at 4pm, for all arrivals after 8pm, if customers do not have information on their arrival time will be considered no-show (100% penalty)
Additional Terms and Conditions
Arrival time to Relais Conte di Cavour de Luxe
Our reception is open daily from8:00 - 16:00. However, we are happy to receive you at any hour knowing approximate time to expect you. You can check-in at earliest round 09:00,
you can take the room immediately if it has been let free and prepared for you.
Check-in after 20:00
There is EUR 15,00 fee for extra service of late reception paid in cash on your arrival
for the staff who will attend you. Sorry, we don't have night-porter service.
We don't accept check-in after 8pm for 1 night stay only.
Check-in after 22:00 There is EUR 20,00 fee for extra service
Check-in after 24:00 There is EUR 25,00 fee for extra service
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>