Republika Divanga

Fabulous 232 Total Reviews

• sullivanwesley937158
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2018

the owner lucy is a joy to be around. also they have two dogs whom are awesome and i loved chilling with.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Apr 2018

Divanga was a great place to chill before and after our dives. The beds were comfortable and clean, and the atmosphere was calm and quiet. It was also nice to have access to the sister hostel and its pool and restaurant. Would definitely book again when staying in Taganga!

• roybros2791317
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

Very nice staff, great value !

• carlrayjohnson847408
  • USA, Male, 31-40
4th Apr 2018

Such a relaxed environment at this spot. After being in the city it was a relief to arrive to this chill little beach town and a nice and quiet hostel. I spent a lot of time relaxing in their hammocks and hanging out having drinks at their bar and restaurant that's a block away. It's a simple setup but very clean and comfortable. I have no complaints.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2018
4.0

I booked one night in the Private room. When I turned up the owner told me it was a mistake by her and that it was actually double the price of what we booked. She then told me that I have two options; 1. Pay the full price 2. Refund my deposit for hostelworld and we can leave. How’s that for hospitality. It was 8pm, so we needed a room, so I said ‘there is no one in the room so what would you rather, no money or some money’. The priced dropped $3usd from full price. Pffft thanks boss!

1st Feb 2018

Lucy is a legend. She even played a DJ set while we were there, deep house! Taganga can be a bit dodgy but Lucy gave us all of the information to make it the most enjoyable experience possible. The hostel had a really chill vibe, there weren't too many people there during our stay but that didn't take away from our time. Along with Lucy, the rest of the staff was very helpful. Overall, great hostel, would stay again :)

20th Jan 2018

This hostel is one of the best value for money I've seen for a double room! The staff and specially the owner will go out of their way to help you in any way possible and the hostel has got that friendly/family vibe to it. The mother hostel is just up the road with swimming pool and the best food you can get in town (Colombian/french fusion). It's like booking two hostels in one basically. THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY IN TANGANGA!! A special thank you to Lucie for everything once again 😊

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2018

Lucy (the owner) was amazing. She helped me out with printing some stuff and gave me all the insight about town, tips about diving. We had some chats about the development of Taganga. Everyone staying at the hostel was super chill! This is a really good place if you don't mind being a little eco-friendly. Definitely recommend it!

15th Jan 2018

Very nice place the host is lovely and the pool is very nice. Highly recommended

• lauradonosom
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2018

Amazing hostel! Good vibes, found nice folks. The kitchen is really well equipped and the owner is amazing. I will come back again for sure!

×