Republika Divanga

Fabulous 234 Total Reviews

• sullivanwesley937158
  • USA, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2018

the owner lucy is a joy to be around. also they have two dogs whom are awesome and i loved chilling with.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Apr 2018

Beds are a little unstable but comfortable. Receptionist told us the wrong time for the shuttle pickup to Tayrona so we almost missed it. Didn’t really meet any other guests so can’t comment on the atmosphere. Good location.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Apr 2018

Divanga was a great place to chill before and after our dives. The beds were comfortable and clean, and the atmosphere was calm and quiet. It was also nice to have access to the sister hostel and its pool and restaurant. Would definitely book again when staying in Taganga!

• roybros2791317
  • Israel, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

Very nice staff, great value !

• carlrayjohnson847408
  • USA, Male, 31-40
4th Apr 2018

Such a relaxed environment at this spot. After being in the city it was a relief to arrive to this chill little beach town and a nice and quiet hostel. I spent a lot of time relaxing in their hammocks and hanging out having drinks at their bar and restaurant that's a block away. It's a simple setup but very clean and comfortable. I have no complaints.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2018
4.0

I booked one night in the Private room. When I turned up the owner told me it was a mistake by her and that it was actually double the price of what we booked. She then told me that I have two options; 1. Pay the full price 2. Refund my deposit for hostelworld and we can leave. How’s that for hospitality. It was 8pm, so we needed a room, so I said ‘there is no one in the room so what would you rather, no money or some money’. The priced dropped $3usd from full price. Pffft thanks boss!

we don-t like liars here! pass your way...

×