Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Half Board on request in the adiacent restaurant
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its a modern building equipped with comfortable apartments where our guests will be offered a modern concept of hospitality able to suit all their needs.
Our first-class Residence Le Corniole offers every comfort to all those guests who wish to spend their holidays or just a short stay in Arezzo and its beautiful surroundings.
Our Residential Complex is made up of 11 independent apartments - 8 two-roomed flats which can host up to 4 people and 3 one-roomed flats for up to 3 people and is equipped with private car park. All our apartments are equipped with a living room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower or bath tube, Internet Access, in-room telephone, TV, CD/DVD/MP3 player, air-conditioner, hairdryer,independent heating, complete kitchen equipment and wide balconies.
Our rates include a complimentary continental breakfast.SELF SERVICE in each apartment is provided a kit consisting of tea, coffee, biscuits, butter, fruit juices.
Check-in is allowed starting from 12:00.
Check-out requested until 11:00
The reception is open from 8:30 to 21:30
If you plan to arrive earlier, or after 21:30 please call us so we can arrange a meeting and receive you the best way. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>