Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On two floors, it consists of 46 apartments fully furnished and equipped with air conditioning. Inside it features a pool with a children's section, private parking, luggage storage facilities with bathroom and showers, a laundry room with tumble dryer.
Wi Fi available on request with supplement
Next to the reception area, the ground floor houses the pizza restaurant Les Arenes (external management), the ice cream bar La Playa and a supermaket, open daily.
In order to secure your booking we will check that customer credit card details are correct. An amount equal to 90% of the first night will be charged at booking time. In the event of a denied transaction we will get in touch with your customers for a valid credit card. In the absence of a response within 48 hours we are entitled to cancel the reservation. The balance of the remaining 90% is due upon arrival
Cancellation policy: 168h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card visa/mastercard
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 10.00
Breakfast not included View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>