Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Residenza Le Rose Art Villa is a Bed and Art, a popular destination for visitors traveling in search of a peaceful and meditative stay and guests who, for reasons of work or other they need to stay for longer periods in a quiet villa with the comforts of home and the services of a hotel.
The Rooms ensuite of Residenza le Rose are quiet, bright and comfortable and have a beautiful view on green. The rooms are all equipped and furnished with care and originality, featured with minimal atmosphere and contemporary artworks. The WiFi Internet connection is free.
All rooms have a private bathroom and some a kitchenette.
Services available to guests:
Breakfast in room included in price,
Panier breakfast - self made - offered in apartments and studios,
daily Cleaning (stay 1-5 days)
Twice-weekly cleaning, only in apartment
weekly Change of bed linen and towels
Open Parking (free) at 40 meters from our structure
WIFI internet in all spaces and rooms,
Pets allowed (only in the apartments)
Services on demand with fee:
Daily Cleaning in apartment and studio,
Daily Change of bed linen and towels,
Laundry and ironing service on demand.
Please advice us about your arrival time within 24 hours before check in.
Check-in time: from 12 a.m. until 9.30 p.m.
Check-out time: until 11 a.m. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>