Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
at least 1 week before arrival no penalty.Whole ammount after time limit.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Central location (right next to the Santa maria novella station 5 minutes walking distance to all the sites.
- Private bathroom in every room
- No lock out during the day and no curfew during the night! Check out 10:00.
check in till 19:00. Please advice about your arrival time.
- Aircon (florence is normaly 105F/40c during the summer)
- Free wifi
- lcd sat tv (in every room)
- Inwall safety box (in every room)
-Digital code locks to main entrances so no keys with strange locks.
- No bunk beds.
- We organize trips to tuscany and to the gucci & prada outlets.
- We book visits for the museums and cooking classes
According to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax of 3 euro, applied to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights.
Check in from 10am to 19.00pm!!
Please advice about your arrival time in advance.
Any cancellation must be made directly to us at least 3 days in advance to avoid penalty.
Our staff are ready to help you, so come visit us! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>