Rest Up London

7.4
Very Good 2093 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
17th Apr 2018

Although a bit of a crowded hostel with lots of people to a room it was very friendly and and clean. Staff were friendly and professional. You could have a continental breakfast for about £3.50. Overall i enjoyed the hostel. M Roberts

• winstonhuang3035
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2018
7.7

Showers were way too hot. One of the washrooms was closed for an entire day for some reason. Breakfast was great Somehow, sleeping in a room with 25 other people wasn't so bad. Overall, great experience and fond memories. Cleanliness and facilities were lacking, but I weight them the least in terms of importance.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you liked our breakfast. We have housekeeping working 24/7, so we clean the bathrooms several times a day but if you tell us at the reception we can clean the bathroom again. Hope you enjoyed London and that you'll be coming back here in the future. Best regards, Vitek, reception

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2018

Clean, tidy and quiet hostel in a very good location. Fairly basic facilities but very good considering the price.

Hello, Thank you very much for your Review. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Your Reception Team Mable

6th Apr 2018
6.6

The days we were in Rest Up's facilities were nice, the place is very well connected with the public transport.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Apr 2018
4.0

Needs cleaner bathrooms! Unhelpful reception.

Hello, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked our location. I can only apologize for the staff. We're usually very proud of our receptionists so I'm not too sure what happened there. I hope you enjoyed London anyway. Best regards, Vitek

• Australia, Female, 31-40
3.7

Shared male and female bathroom facilities extremely basic, and definitely not enough bathrooms for people staying. No power points anywhere, no hot and cold taps in shower, no sanitary bins for ladies. No lockers or space to put even the smallest suitcase in dormitories or power points. Dormitories crammed full of 3 tiered bunkbeds, decor is dark tiles with small windows, not much light. Very uncomfortable and their 48hr cancellation period meant I could not leave early.

• Denmark, All Female Group, 25-30
5.1

They have withdrawen an extra £30 and will not tell me why.

• France, Female, 18-24
3.7

It was so bad we had to book into a hotel for the following nights. I was told in the morning I could have a refund for the 2 nights, only to be told an hour later I couldn't. Despite being on a tight budget there was no way we could spend another night there. The rooms are disgusting, I have spoken to other guests and they all agreed. Rooms; Small, Dirty, Lights don't turn off and really noisy. Bathrooms; Not cleaned once while I was there, couldn't even use them!!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8.0

Good communal areas but my 8 bed dorm was very small and crowded

• koeikwong01188720
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2018
5.1

The room is too small for 4 people. The hygiene of the bathroom is average but the water will only come out when we push the button which is quite inconvenient. There will be no drinking water during night as the canteen is closed which is a bit inconvenient too.

×