Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will accept your cancellation without charge ba week before your arrival time. Any cancellation within a week of your arrival date will be charged 20% of your total booking value.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The first night stay will be charged upon confirmation of any group booking with 4 -8 people. Please note this charge is non-refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please mention your arrival time as it's not a 24/7 reception and facilitates customer during check in time as per arrival time mentioned.
Wi-Fi, TV and car parking facilities (first come first served basis) are available free for our guests.
No prior reservation for parking spaces. Continental breakfast is available at 5 GBPextra.
ALL MAJOR UK CREDIT/DEBT CARDS ACCEPTED WITH 5% TRANSACTION CHARGE. IF YOU COME FROM ABROAD, PLEASE PAY CASH ON ARRIVAL IN GBP, EURO OR USD.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKINGS WITHOUT VALID CARD DETAILS.The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. If preauthorization fails, the booking will be cancelled.
In case of payment by card 5% Transaction charge will apply.
CHECK IN AFTER 14:30
CHECK OUT BEFORE 11:00
Any late check in are charged as 9.00 GBP/hour and can only be entertained with prior notification by phone or email
Room can not be occupied before 14:30 due to cleaning procedure.
We can hold your luggage for 2.00 GBP/hour, minimum 2.00GBP.
Children Under 6 years old are not allowed because we don't have facilities to accommodate them View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>