Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom. A PC with webcam and printer is available for free use in the common room.
All the rooms are colorful and individually decorated. Each room is equipped with satellite TV, private bathroom and air conditioning.
Room cleaning is daily with towel change every two nights.
The Junior Suite room includes the possibility of cooking private meals being provided with a small space with internal kitchenette.
BREAKFAST: In the morning, enjoy a selection of desserts such as jams, pastries and croissants for breakfast in the Rhome86 dining room. Tea and herbal teas are available free of charge 24 hours a day in the tea corner.
The property is a 10-minute walk from Roma Termini train station, where the shuttle to / from Rome's 2 airports is located. Airport transfers to and from Rome Ciampino and Rome Fiumicino airports can be booked at the reception.
CHECK-IN: available by appointment. Guests must indicate their arrival time. At check-in: useful tips on where to eat, what to visit, and the main transport in the city. Free Rome maps are explained at check-in.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>