Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The riad has the following private rooms:
In the patio:
1 TRIPLE (shower/WC, heating)
On the first floor:
1 DOUBLE (Bath/WC, air-conditioned/Heating)
1 DOUBLE (shower/WC, air-conditioned/Heating)
1 TWIN (shower/WC, air-conditioned/Heating)
All rooms have sight on a beautiful PATIO with a fountain, trees and many plants.
A pleasant TERRACE on the roof makes it possible to benefit from the sun or enjoy a mint tea contemplating the view of the medina.
The ACCESS is easy. You can see the map at the photo No7, which will also be sent to you after the booking.
Possibility to reserve EXCURSIONS (Essaouira, Ourika Valley, Ouzoud, Desert Merzouga, Zagora and more ...)
We will be happy to welcome you in the traditional purest Moroccan tradition and to share with you the magic of Marrakech, in an calm and relaxed environment.
Possibility airport Pick up. Reception 24/24. Breakfast included. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>