Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Si le client annule après le réglement du solde, 2 semaines avant la date d'arrivée, ce paiement sera conservé.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Attention : une Taxe Touristique, reversée intégralement à l'Office National Marocain du Tourisme (ONMPT), de 1,40 euro par personne hébergée et par nuit, sera perçue en complément des tarifs indiqués.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The riad offers you the choice of two rooms and two suites all decorated in a Moorish style (for the twin room, the private bathroom is outside the room, on the same floor).
Attention: a Tourist Tax, transferred completely to the Moroccan National Service of Tourism (ONMPT), 1,50 euro per accommodated person and per night will be perceptible as a supplement to the pointed out rates.
A dynamic team is on hand to welcome you and help make your stay in the Red City an unforgettable one. While away the hours on the patio, lulled by the gentle splashing of the fountain, or sample some mint teas and Moroccan pastries on the roof terrace overlooking the roofs of Marrakesh against the backdrop of the peaks of the Atlas Mountains snow-capped for part of the year.
The attentive yet discreet care taker at the Riad Jomana is as ready to help you during the day as he is to watch out for you when you return from a night out on the town.
The Riad Jomana team can suggest a variety of activities, calling on a host of local partners. There are excursions to Essaouira, a small fishing port and seaside resort on the Atlantic coast, the Ourika Valley with its waterfalls and overnight trips to the desert, as well as many sites of interest in and around Marrakesh.
We can also arrange car-hire, anything from a little runabout to a 4WD vehicle.
The Jomanians, as we call our staff can take care of everything, leaving you free to enjoy your holiday!
Riad Jomana proposes : Meals, A variety of drinks, Laundry, Safe, Massages, Transfers to and from the airport, Escorted tours of the city, Transfers to and from the railway station, Henna tattoos.
We use our contacts with local services to offer: Urban and inter-city taxis, Car hire, Excursions (around Marrakesh and to the desert), Hammam, Swimming, Leisure activities. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>