Riad Lalamoune

Fabulous 145 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2018
7.1

We had a private room with a bathroom for a very good price. The location was really good, close to everything and the staff were helpful and friendly. Air con in the room was very good. Breakfast was nice. HOWEVER, we had problems with bed bugs. There was a small red stain on the bed sheet when we arrived. My friend had over 30 bites by the time we were leaving, having stayed for 5 nights. On our last night, we saw and squashed 6 bugs, which were filled with blood. Terrace also not in use

• Kuwait, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2018
6.3

One of the beds had bed bugs. And the bathroom was not clean. Water was just sitting there and there were a lot of cockroaches. I only stayed there 1 night as I could not stand it and checked out. On the upside the staff was nice and fun.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
19th Jul 2018

Wonderful Stay. It's just hard to find places in old Medina, so this was no exception. Upon arrival I found out that I booked the wrong night. They immediately fixed it and prepared a room for us. The host told us the best route out and informed me of the safest places in town. We were rushing out the next morning and they still gave us fresh juice, fresh bread, and tea at a set table.. They helped us with everything at checkout and helped us convert some of our money. And there's a rooftop!!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2018

Our stay at Riad Lalamoune was great. The staff was very helpful and the location was very nicely loacted close by the medina.

• ultramargabriella218642
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Awsome! I had a very good experience at Riad Lalamoune. Great breakfast and very friendly staffs. I loved it!

• rachelkd
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jun 2018
8.0

The staff here was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was decent, location good, good wifi. Cleanliness was the only issue. The sheets were covered in dirt particles, hair, and even a few dead bugs. Please change the sheets!! My friend and I both had to sleep on top of the blankets.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th May 2018
5.7

Overall an uncomfortable experience. Good things: location, yummy breakfast, terrace Bad things: Glacially slow wifi, shower was old and water sat around, 6 bunk room without much space, outlets were placed inconveniently by the bathroom so I would constantly trip over wires (they need to be placed by the beds), the cushions for the couches were smelly so I was never comfortable sitting on them This place had great reviews on Hostelworld which is why we booked it; definitely didn't deserve it.

• francesctwang3195
  • USA, Female, 18-24
12th May 2018

The staff here is AMAZING. Kind. Funny. Helpul. And ready to help at all hours. They were so kind and even printed our boarding passes for us and went to pick it up for us. I appreciated this hostel so much. There's a nice roof top as well.. and met a lot of nice people. Also location is great because it's a 5ish minute walk to the beginning of the medina but just far away to escape from the chaos.

5th May 2018

Lovely hostel, close to the old medina with nice staff!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2018

The riad is in a great location that's (relatively) easy to find inside the medina. The place itself is nice-ish but it's the kind and accommodating staff who make the place. Some of the best people I met in Marrakech!

×