Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Arusha, known as the centre of the Adventure Zone in Tanzania. Arusha is a city in northern Tanzania, beautifully situated beneath the twin peaks of Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro. Guests embarking on the popular northern safari circuit all stop in the ‘Geneva of Africa’ (Arusha) to prepare for their journeys into the African bush.
Rich Hotel has a total of 34 rooms out of which 9 are executive, 5 are double and 20 are single. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and showers. Each of the 34 Rooms provides a mini bar,satellite T.V. and telephone. There is 24 hour room service and excellent facilities for leisure or business guests. We are completely flexible, arrive early or leave late, there’s no fuss. What we do is designed around you.
Internet cafe, Bureau de Change, Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service, Airport Transfers, Taxi and Shuttle Bus Service, Car Hire, Secure Parking, First Aid/ On-Call Doctor are all Available.
Rich Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>