Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer tours to the Soufriere Volcano, many nature walks, water falls, horse training and also scuba diving.
Our Dive Center is located next to the beautiful and pristine Richmond Beach. We have several dive locations less than 15 min. range in boat and a fantastic underwater wall just at our beach. The waters of the northern part of the island of St. Vincent are unspoilt, virgin and scenery.
Our price level suit the rest of our Center making the underwater world affordable for backpackers and low budget travellers.
Richmond Vale Diving and Hiking Center is divided between our nature and hiking centre and an academy where volunteers are trained to go on development programs in St. Vincent as well as in Africa and Middle and South America. Your stay helps to fund this program and guests are welcome to socialize with the volunteers and receive a firsthand look at their humanitarian efforts.
Our rooms are basic; each one includes a fan, shelves and working desk. We have double and single beds.
Wi-Fi is available in the community hall and guests are welcome to use the fitness centre. Massages can be arranged.
If you don’t feel like cooking you can eat with us for just $20 USD per day/person. We can provide you with three delicious, local-style meals which we make mostly from things we grow in our organic garden or buy from local suppliers.
We offer tours to the Soufriere Volcano as well as to the waterfalls and on the nature trails.
We offer SCUBA diving. We have a PADI dive center with all gear and PADI instructors.
We offer Horse training courses (Carolyn Resnick Method) where you can learn about horsemanship.
We welcome all ages, including children!
The nearest village is Chateaubelair. There you can find some restaurants, shops and a doctor.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
Check-out: 1500. Please advise us ahead of time of when you’ll be checking out.
Taxes included in the rates.
We have a 48hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night’s accommodation.
Payment is due upon arrival in cash only, please.
Breakfast is not included.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>