Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located a few minutes walking from the train station and from the city center of Catania, and the main point of interest of the city.
The building is equipped with photovoltaic cell to solar electricity production and thermal collectors to solar hot water production. In the property there is an original and comfortable terrace, decorated in Sicilian style, where you can relax admiring the typical Sicilian plants and decorations. All the accommodations are well equipped with air conditioning, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, telephone, mini bar, mini safe, internet Wi-Fi internet connection, TV, wakeup and facilities for disabled people. A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room from 7.30 a.m. until 10.30 a.m. Hotel facilities: Front desk, fax service, Credit card accepted, Meeting room, Lift/elevator, Luggage room, Access for disabled, Air conditioning and much more.
Rigel Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
Pet friendly (€ 10.00 per night per pet).
Reception available 24 hours. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>