Riva Hostel Pula

Fabulous 1035 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2017
5.1

There was NOT breakfast and the shower was broke. Also they NOT accept credit card.

• YuliyNH
  • El Salvador, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2017

I had a really good time during my short stay in Pula, I met two cool roommates who had spent several days in that city so, they introduced me to the owner of the hostel and some of his staff/buddies and we shared some drinks until late that night. I didn't get to take advantage of my free breakfast because they were overwhelmed with this group and I didn't have time to wait but other than that my stay was pretty great.

20th Sep 2017
8.0

Nice and staff and perfect location...only thing missing are lockers and cctv(I have had Abby problems though)..(they offer a room for the luggage though)

• luke_western5769
  • England, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2017
5.4

My bus arrived in Pula 2.5 hours after it was supposed to and I arrived at the hostel after the reception had closed. There were two numbers on the door to ring outside of the opening times, and seeing as I had made a reservation I thought this would be fine. I was hung up on by both numbers and was left in the rain without anywhere to stay. Around 2 hours later I eventually found somewhere that would let me stay, which cost €60. I was very unimpressed.

• victims4354
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
10th Sep 2017
7.7

the location is really nice and the hostel is pretty cool itself, its just a bit noisy and there's no cages in rooms for your stuff.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th Sep 2017
6.3

Nice spacious rooms, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff. The showers were all in one room and separated by just a curtain with no room to leave your clothes. They were also extremely dirty. As to be expected in a cheap hostel, the beds weren't very comfortable and it was rather noisy at all hours. Luckily I was only there for one night.

5th Sep 2017

The Terrace. The movie. The unicorn. I wont be able to behave the same in public. #North Korea Apparently also the cylons are comming... You get good dose of the "hostel" expeirance here. Hot showers are a hit or miss.

31st Aug 2017

Great hostel and staff. But it was pretty slow when I was there

30th Aug 2017

Lovely place. Very welcoming and helpful staff, large clean rooms with air con, clean showers and a large outdoor terrace that is great to chill in.

• samleggett6032730
  • Wales, Male, 25-30
30th Aug 2017

Lovely stay stayed for 3 night nice staff very helpful nice breakfast in the morning good clean showers and comfy beds would recommend to anyone

×