Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
At least two days notice is required for free cancellations.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The homestay offers accommodation options on both a private and shared basis, and each room is equipped with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom facilities with toiletries also provided free of charge. Each room also has at least one window, many of which have excellent views over the scenic Cổ Cò River. Furthermore, free tea, coffee and breakfast is included for all and we also provide laundry and cooking facilities on site.
At River Park homestay we pride ourselves on our English Language and knowledge of the local area in which we can share with our guests, and we look forward to welcoming you to our property.
***Property Policy and Conditons:
1. Providing that the room/ bed is available, guests are able to check in early if needed. However, the earliest time for check in is 7am so as not to disturb current guests. Check out is at 12 noon.
2. Free breakfast, tea and coffee is included as well as meals for lunch and dinner at affordable prices.
3. Guests are able to pay for the accommodation using both cash or card payments.
4. At least two days notice is required for free cancellations.
5. 24/7 security and doorbell facilities are in use at the homestay at all times. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>