Riverbank''s Hostel

• audreyrlaw2461
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th May 2018
6.0

Great location along the Arno River, only a few minutes walk from Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Michaelangelo ... however, situation near a main road made it quite load at night and I had to close the windows to block out the noise. Mixed room was a decent size and had an attached bathroom, but in general it didn't feel very clean.

• clkni13
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2018

Fabulous kitchen with everything you need however needs more fridge space. Beautiful rooms, beds made everyday, free towels and soap. WiFi was pretty terrible-I could hardly get a decent connection for 5 minutes. Staff were lovely and very helpful however when I mentioned that the directions to the hostel were wrong, I was ignored. About 30 min walk to the main train station but close enough walk to the main attractions.

22nd Apr 2018

The hostel is located in a point really close to the main attractios of the city, fot example, 3 minutes awsy walking to the Uffizi. We really enjoyed staying here, the staff was really kind to us all the time. We stayed here for 3 nights and we highly recommend it :)

• mcelwainhaley8831
  • USA, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2018

Nice to have my own room in riverbanks hotel. There wasn’t much to it, a few things were broke. Or out of use but overall it was a decent place to stay and great location.

• carriebourne2210
  • England, Female, 25-30
22nd Mar 2018

Brilliant hostel, very comfy beds but the shower head needs replacing as it doesnt stay on whilst in use!

• jordanxdeeter6127
  • Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Mar 2018

Location was right by the canal which was nice. The room had no lockers, but we shared the room with a very nice guy, which was fortunate. The staff was super kind and funny, treated us like family! Room was cute and had its own bathroom with free towels and fast wifi. I really enjoyed our stay here!

1st Mar 2018

Booked a private room but was upgraded to an apartment close to the Duomo (15 minute walk away). The apartment was a great space with amazing views of the cathedral. The hostel itself was also in a very good location, close to the Uffizi and Ponta Vecchio. The staff were very friendly and helpful, answering any questions we had.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2018

Fantastic stay! Very helpful staff even though we arrived at 1 in the morning after a train delay from Pisa. Excellent location and a very quiet, comfortable room that, after a long and complicated journey from Pisa, was the perfect place to rest our heads! Highly recommend.

• livimack
  • England, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2018

I loved this hostel, and it could be why I love Florence so much. When I extended my stay but there was some slight miscommunication I was directed to a hostel a minute away which was wonderful too. I’m so happy for the way it was dealt with. The staff were cool, the shampoo was silky, there’s was free tea, and we were invited for some wine. A great atmosphere with my dorm-mates. Beds were SO comfy!! Good kitchen, staff, you could leave your bags after checkout, and friends could visit.

×