Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Backpackers has just undergone an extensive refurbishment. Same great location, same great service, same exceptional value, just better rooms.
With a European management team and trusted Cambodian staff who understand the needs of travelers. We offer a clean, safe and comfortable place to stay. Our knowledgeable staff can help arrange day trips and onward travel. Our newly opened Velkommen in Siem Reap makes traveling Cambodia as enjoyable and hassle free as possible.
Centrally Located just 50m, from the main river front area. (Save money on tuk tuk rides to the river front).
We are within walking distance to many of Phnom Penh's main attractions: E,g Royal Palace/ Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, Central & Night Market. In the same street as Kandal Market the area has a truly Asian feel, With local Cambodians going about their daily life.
Linen and are towels provided for free. All dorms have personal lockers for extra security.
A large stylish bar and kick back area. Great for meeting other like minded travelers.
We serve a great breakfast and lunch & dinner
We have recently upgrading our WI-FI internet to a fast 7 MB!! This is available in the bar and all rooms. Even better, in the evenings our speeds double to 14MB!! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>