Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
where all of this located inside a small students apartment felt like home, inside a residential area (not the tourist bubble!) Very much couchsurfing-like, not far from the old City, On the tram line (WELL-CONNECTED 2 anything!) , So it's central enough, yet peaceful and safe!
All in the heart of the main student's district just by the Campus.
Clean (unless u mess it up?), amazing and relaxing place, where you could meet also locals of all sides of the Israeli society.
Chess,Books, Free Coffee and Tea, Well equipped kitchen, (SHARED!) shower & toilets... NO TV!! (We are here to connect!) Hot water, Free fast(!) wi-fi and lists of things u Just MUST try!
We are a unique enough to have received review awards every year, and a beautiful Facebook group ('Rob's Place Jerusalem project', do join!) which makes everyone who ever came here to become part of a community which might remind you of couch surfing... And (!) as mentioned- We also do launch some (extremely!) wild low cost expense-shared Jeep trips to the desert and up to the north (feel free to ask about it over the Facebook group or on Whats app , all of Which would make your time here unforgettable! not only that - you get to see almost half the country in just one day!
So Don't plan ahead, just come!
P.S: we r not just a place to sleep in.... But a whole different adventure, so in a way It's more of a hobby than anything, far from being a money machine... extremely open minded, non judging, free body spirit, full of love! so... Come with great love , wild and promiscuous, or don't come at all ;)
Rob's Place Jerusalem Conditions & Policies :
Please, we are a very small place.
A family business with not much to spare...
When you cancel, you make it impossible for us to exist.
Check in : we can be flexible, talk to us!
Check out : we can be flexible about that too!
Talk to us!
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card or charge the stay in advance
Taxes for Israeli citizens 17% VAT (not included)
Breakfast not included.
Check-in time is flexible as you can also do self-check-in no reception needed
Child friendly to some degree View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>