Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If canceled or modified up to 60 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled or modified later, 100% of the entire booking will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Guest House reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit/debit card at any time prior to your arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room has a comfortable private bathroom gifted with a wide shower, an air conditioner, a heating system, a LCD cable TV (SKY Gold), a WiFi-DSL connection, a mini-fridge, a water boiler and a hairdryer.
The modern kitchenette is furnished with all the necessary cooking utensils as well as a microwave oven and a modern coffee machine.
Airport and port shuttles available upon request (surcharge), as well as car rental and private bookings of the major museums and ruins of the eternal city.
Check in: from 1.00 pm until 10.00 pm (please advise at least the day before about your arrival time)
Check out: 10:00 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards accepted
City Taxes not Included (3.50 euro extra per person per night)
QR Code: QA-2016-79904 (N.85) View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>