Rome City Hostel

Very Good 1447 Total Reviews

• ahmedamrani186087
  • USA, Male, 31-40
5th Jul 2018

First time in Rome the place is good for travelers the stuff very nice to me even I got in late they open the door to me I really I appreciate that I well come back again

• Dariel222
  • Albania, Male, 31-40
26th Jun 2018

Everything is ok for the price...persons at reception were very communicative ...cleaning was ok...so l ll stay hare again with that price...Dariel from Albania

thanks alot Dariel for your stay

• louisegrogan001494
  • England, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2018
6.3

The place was very clean, and complimentary breakfast was served which included toast and cereals tea and coffee. Our room wasn’t the best as we only had a terrace door which was next to the road side so was very noisy But was very cheap so couldn’t expect too much!

23rd Jun 2018
4.9

This place was creepy. It’s only like two rooms and the staff were really rude, scary guys. The location is okay but there are lots of budget ones closer to the train station (this ones about 25-30 mins walking). Very strict rules. Has a kitchen but it closes early. In a dingey apartment building. Good price though for Rome.

dear guest our kitchen closes at 22.00 o clock so is that early,we dont think its early bcz,other guest start complaining of the strong food smell all night long in the rooms ..

23rd Jun 2018
6.0

One staff member was very helpful, the other was rude. Facilities are okay, a typically dingy hostel experience. The beds are very unstable and uncomfortable, but besides that, you get what you pay for, so to speak.

7th Jun 2018
7.1

Staff VERY strict about some things. Someone cooking was told to immediately stop cooking because it was 10:00pm. In the punishing heat I asked to have the air conditioner turned on in my room and the receptionist refused because it was before 10:30. Very, very unaccommodating. A very old man (80+) was staying at the hostel and watched TV in the common area on one of the computers all evening. Bulgarian dance radio at other times. Made for a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

my friend i have seen that you wrote all negative and thing you wanted to see,but you dont want to see that we let you check out at 12 even that check out was 11 am ,and we did not say anything to you taking shower at 12 pm,we did everything possible to make your stay nice so dont complain that staff is strict bcz,and yes thats why we re here 24/7 we cant let everyone do what ever they want to

• samjeanmary
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2018
6.3

Just a place to sleep for the night. I have nothing bad to say actually. I saw some reviews about there being bed bugs but I did a thorough check of all the beds in my room ans found no evidence of them. This hostel had brealfast included and staff was very friendly. None of the other guests hung out or did anythingthing together, so if you want a quiet place this is what you are looking for.

• machutaa3830
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jun 2018

Meet the coolest people in the hostel, over all great vibes and the staff was wonderful, always there to help with any thing you needed, would definitely stay again. Never felt so safe in a hostel!

• arianna_seeraj7730
  • Guyana, Female, 18-24
30th May 2018

I spent three nights at the Rome City Hostel and overall I can definitely say that it was value for money. It’s a great way to meet new people and save money, especially if you’re a student like me. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and willing to help me in any way possible. The only downfall is that there are only two showers and you would sometimes have to wait a while to use them, but besides that my stay was very pleasant and I felt at home.

thanks for your honest review Milen

23rd May 2018

Really good staff welcoming and helpful! Location is perfect close to bus and metro with a good and cheap pizza in front. Only small problems is that there is only 2 showers and we don't have keys but still there is always someone to receive and help you! It definitely worth it!

hi my friend we have 5 bathrooms in total but if you are in a room without bathroom you cannot see the rest of the bathrooms,the reasons we dont give keys is that people dont want them we have keys for each of our customers.. best regards Milen

×