Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Full breakfast is inclusive in the room package and is served in the restaurant between 7.30 and 9.30 daily.
Roots Red Sea offers its guests amazing facilities with a large swimming pool, private beach with sun loungers, cafe, toilets and showers, a patio bar and a sheesha snug. Low cost Wifi is available in the public areas, so you can keep in touch even in the desert. Roots Red Sea is also the home of Pharaoh Dive Club a 5 Star PADI IDC centre so its a perfect place to try your first breathes underwater, complete a certification course or just go diving with us.
Cancellation policy: 3 days advance notice
Late cancellation or no show - one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
Check in from 2pm
Check out before 12 noon
Taxes included View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Shuttle Bus
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>